Sunday, February 22, 2009

Seth's Blog: Get rich quick

Sharing ideas is the best way to learn.
Why do I blog? What is it that draws me to the keyboard and share my thoughts with the world? It is the hope that someday, I will be welcome to participate in the discussions with you on marketing, the Indian SME space, how we can drive efficiencies and effectiveness in the way SMEs today approach marketing.
This is my own "Hyde Park corner". This is my pulpit. I do not sell snake oil, nor do I offer instant solutions to the many challenges that beset marketers, particularly in the SME space in India. My hope is that by throwing up issues to discuss, we will trigger thoughts. Hopefully, you will someday honour me by allowing me to eavesdrop into your thoughts and conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you want me to cover in more detail? or Anything you disagree with?